Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Week 3

Hello Everyone!!!

I'm back again with another update!

Right now with my squats i have moved to doing 30 squats 4 times a day, it may sound a little crazy but it really isn't, once you get going it is quite simple!

I wake up in the morning and the first thing i do is my squats, and then i was up and head to work. Once I'm home i do another set. I have dinner and so yet another, and right before i head to bed i do the last set.

I do go to the gym twice a week for about 2 hours. At the gym i focus on cardio, usually with the different machines but mostly the stepper and the bike.

The food that I have been eating has been lots of veggies and also chicken, some say it isn't the best, but i find it helps to keep me strong.

I have been looking into different vitamins to take, example one a day multi-vitamins but i haven't chosen just yet.

Thats all for this update! I'll be back soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment