Thursday, 30 May 2013

Update!

I am now beginning a different program then was doing in May. I have decided to make it a three month plan, instead of a simple single month push.

I will be starting with supplements, such as multivitamins and other important vitamins, but I will NOT be starting on protein until the new year.

In the first month I will not be doing very much cardio, as I will be focusing more on weight lifting, the increase in muscle actually assists in fat burning! So in the second month when I begin more intense cardio I will be stronger and will be able to burn more calories and fat much easier.

So far I have been just warming up to the idea and have been doing different exercises, and have been doing 3 sets of 12!
 Each day I do different ones targeting different parts of my body, for example todays workout was
- Crunches
- Alternating Deltoid Raise
- Bent Over Two-Dumbbell Row with Palms in
- Bent Over Two-Dumbbell Row
- Bodyweight Squat
- Split Squats

It was definitely an intense work out, and I'm in a lot of pain but I know when I head to the gym tomorrow morning I will feel amazing!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment